Stuffed oven sweet potato (Vegan)
Must Cook Recipe for a Younger YOU
Sweet potatoes in themselves are the absolute longevity vegetable with its high potassium content healthy fiber. From us, this absolute must cook comfy food recipe still gets a complete upgrade when it comes to healthy fats and B12. You can find more about this in our article
” STAY YOUNG LONGER – 10 ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FOODS FOR LONGEVITY “.
There’s something undeniably warming about a stuffed oven sweet potato that’s packed with delicious and creamy ingredients and has a hint of spiciness, especially on cooler days. We’ve thought about how to coax a few more properties out of this recipe, creating a dish that not only feels good, but nourishes your body down to the last cell.
We looked at our stuffed oven sweet potato recipe to use ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties, provide your gut with good nutrients, and at the same time healthy fats without being too heavy. For this we have given the recipe an extra fresh kick. All the ingredients included are made to keep your body young longer and let it steal.
Ingredients - For 2
Fennel lime dressing
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees convection
- Prick sweet potatoes all around with a fork
- Sweet potatoes for about 50 min. Cook in the oven
(They are done when the juice comes out and you can gently poke it with a wooden stick).
- Cut cucumber and tomatoes into small pieces, season with 2 tablespoons olive oil, chili flakes, salt & pepper.
and leave it standing.
- Remove the skin from the chickpeas in cold water
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in sunflower oil
- Add chickpeas and fry until soft.
- Place in a bowl and mash coarsely with a potato masher.
- Wash kidney beans and also sauté briefly and add to chickpeas.
- Salt and pepper and add the juice of the lime
- Blend avocado with juice of 1/2 lime, salt and pepper to make guacamole
- Pour 200ml of boiling water over cashews and cook for 10 – 20 min. allow to swell.
- Chop the fennel and place in a (high-powered) blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Drain cashews and add them as well.
- Finely blend everything on high speed until a creamy dressing forms.
- Final seasoning.
If it is too firm, add a little more vegetable milk.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven and split down the middle with two forks.
- Fill with the chickpea / kidney bean mix.
- Add tomato – cucumber salsa on top and a tablespoon of guacamole.
- For the final touch the fennel – lime dressing and finely chopped fresh parsley.